CQG had a network issue Wednesday April 8, 2020 at 07:45 CST that caused several exchange connections to fail as well as some data servers. CQG was fully recovered by 08:02 CST. CQG is looking into the root cause of the issue. More information will follow.
Articles in this section
- HKEX After Hours Trading Session to close due the Issuance of Typhoon Signal No.8
- CQG - Synthetic Order Manager (SOM) Issue (RESOLVED)
- CQG - Margin Calculation Issue (Resolved)
- CQG - Order Routing Problems
- TT Outage : CME Order Routing Issues (Pending Review)
- TT - CME Order Routing Issue (RESOLVED)
- Cybersecurity Incident - more than 3.2 Billion usernames, passwords and email addresses - Leaked
- AMP (USA) - Client Portal currently unavailable due to maintenance
- CME Exchange Fee Increase for Micro E-Mini Equities & Micro Metals (Effective February 1, 2021)
- Hong Kong (HKEX) - Trading has been Re-Enabled
Article is closed for comments.