Until further notice, we will be setting the US Equity Indices Margins to 25% during the US Overnight Session (starting at 5pm CST) until shortly after the following listed U.S. Economic New Releases. After the News Release, we expect to restore the Margins back to normal Day Trading.
- CPI - Consumer Price Index (7:30 AM CST)
- PPI - Producer Price Index (7:30 AM CST)
- Employment Situation - Nonfarm Payroll (7:30 AM CST)
- FOMC Meeting (1:00 PM CST)
- Initial Jobless Claims - Unemployment Report (7:30 AM CST)
- ADP Employment Report (7:15 AM CST)
View All AMP Futures Margins - https://www.ampfutures.com/trading-info/margins
(All times below are EST - Eastern Standard Time)
Schedule of Releases for Initial Jobless Claims
Initial Jobless Claims is released weekly, on Thursday, at 8:30 am EST.
Schedule of Releases for ADP Employment Report
ADP Employment Report is released on the first Wednesday of every month, at 8:15 am EST.
Article is closed for comments.