Both versions of the platform are the same the only difference is with the .NET version, you pay directly from the Multicharts website you can connect to other 3rd party data feeds, whereas with the AMP FREE .NET version, you can only use CQG or Rithmic data that is provided directly from AMP.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between AMP’s FREE Multicharts.net and the version on Multicharts website?
- Multicharts - How to delete symbols
- Multicharts - How to add new symbol in Quote manager
- MultiCharts - Chart types
- How to roll contracts in MultiCharts
- How to add a new contract symbol in MultiCharts
- I downloaded Multicharts but I have no data?
- How to connect CQG to Free MultiCharts (First time users)
- Pre-built Auto Trading Signals (Strategies) in MultiCharts
- How to create an OCO bracket order in MultiCharts