Suppose you only want to paper trade for now using Rithmic. In that case, you have the option to only have a Rithmic paper connection, active with data, to avoid paying double monthly fees for both LIVE and Demo Rithmic credentials. Just make sure you email firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know you only want a paper account enabled for data, not LIVE, and be sure to reference which data you wish to have active on that Rithmic paper connection.
Articles in this section
- I have a live Rithmic connection, but I only want to paper trade. How do I connect to paper trader?
- How much Historical Data is included with Rithmic?
- Rithmic - Multiple Connections/Sessions
- Rithmic Late Batch: 11/9/2022
- Rithmic Chicago Area Outage: January 18, 2022
- Rithmic Chart Outage October 1, 2021
- Rithmic Pricing
- Rithmic Bridge Files and Updated TLS Certificate Files Needed as of June 1, 2020
- Rithmic - Exchanges No Longer Available as of Feb. 1, 2019
- Rithmic Service Restoration 6/6/2018 at 15:21 CDT.
Article is closed for comments.