Applications are reviewed on a case by case basis. An applicant’s source of income would be reviewed and determined by AMP’s new account team.
Articles in this section
- How do I open an account?
- What documents are needed to Open a Trading Account?
- How long does it take to open an account with AMP Futures (USA)?
- How to open different account types at AMP Futures?
- What is the age requirement to open an AMP account?
- Can I open a joint account with my minor child?
- I am unemployed, can I still open an account?
- I recently filed bankruptcy can I open an account?
- Why would I need a compliance letter from my employer when I am trading my own funds?
- In case of my death, how would AMP handle my funds?
Article is closed for comments.